Georgie Coleridge Cole is the Founder of SheerLuxe.com, the definitive and interactive guide to online shopping helping consumers find fine, fashionable, stylish and luxurious brands, products and designer goods available to purchase online. Georgie has long been a fan of Bonnie baby London and each season she shares her favourite picks from our seasonal collection.
Georgie on Autumn Winter 2012
If you’ve been reading my Mummy Diaries blog for a while then you’ll know that Bonnie baby London is a firm favourite of mine. It is run by a lovely lady with great taste named Tracey. When Tracey heard that I had Otto she very kindly sent him a gorgeous outfit (the Luca Bodysuit) and sweetly didn’t forget Coco and sent something for her too.
Coco looking adorable in her Sparkle Bow Dress
Coco loves shoes (especially clomping around the house in Daddy’s) and thankfully she loves dresses too. Together, this Sparkle Bow Dress is our new favourite.
Thank you Tracey, what a wonderful A/W collection, I adore the FOXY and PANDA jumpers and the BUNNY soft toys are divine.
Here are my top picks from Bonnie baby London’s Autumn Winter 2012 collection:
- Foxy and Panda jumpers – very cheeky on a little boy
- Bonnie Bunny’s – Because they're just too cute
- Sparkle Cardigan – finding good cardigans for girls is hard
- Freya Leggings – super cute
- Venus Trousers – really cosy for Autumn Winter
- Beau Booties – a great little pressie if you have a budget
- Buddy blankets – blankets are always a great gift
- Sparkle Dress (As seen on Coco) – just heaven, trendy but not too much
- Luca babysuit – all boys should be in collars.
- Jen hats - the prettiest hats around
All items from the Autumn Winter collection are now available online in sizes up to 5 years.