LIVERPOOL - Kids Printed Eco Denim Jeans - MUSIC DENIM
These may look like Denim jeans, but get up close and it’s all an illusion! Having seen the damage that traditional denim production is doing to our planet, we've developed a new ground breaking eco-printing technique called ‘ZERO D’, which is great for the environment and soft and safe against little ones delicate skin. These music note unisex kids jeans have fun faux back pockets, and are made from organic cotton stretch terry for maximum comfort whilst exploring! The nature of this fabric will give a very slight faded look after washing in keeping with a vintage feel.
Benefits of Zero D Printing include:
- Zero pollution: the process doesn't use any nasty chemicals which is great for the wearer and the environment
- Uses 90% less water than standard denim dyeing
- The tiny amount of wastewater that is produced, is used to irrigate a vegetable garden in the factory grounds
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton fabric
- Cotton is a versatile material and it’s smooth and cool, it allows the skin to breathe and prevents overheating.
- Organic cotton is great for delicate skin as well as the environment
- Available in Denim Badges and Music Denim print
- Baby: 6-12m, 12-18m, 18-24m | Kids: 2-3yr, 4-5yr, 6-7yr
- Machine Washable at 30°, because busy parent's need easy garment care, whilst saving energy and the environment.