APPLE - Baby 'APPLE OF DADDY'S EYE' Sweater - GREY
We've gone through the archives and re issued one of our iconic sweaters, from the early days! This one was launched in 2004 when we started and was chosen by 'Gwyneth Paltrow' for her daughter 'Apple', helping launch the brand to the press in a pre-social media world, and resulting in Tracey adopting the lucky charm 'apple motif' as our logo. This apple intarsia baby sweater with tiny button shoulder opening is knitted from our softest cashmere blend, kind against little ones skin but super durable and machine washable. By fully fashioning our knitwear, it takes a little longer to knit but we don’t waste any yarns by cutting and throwing away the leftover. This is an age old knitting technique which ensures quality. Crafted by our wonderful factory in Hong Kong who we have worked with since we started in 2004. Pair it with the matching ‘Abbey’ footie leggings for a super sweet baby outfit.
- Made from super soft 95% Cotton, 5% Cashmere for a luxuriously soft touch
- Cotton is a versatile material and it’s smooth and cool, it allows the skin to breathe and prevents overheating.
- Our clothes are sustainable and long lasting - we love nothing more than hearing that a much-loved knit has been passed down to second, third or even fourth siblings!
- Available in Grey
- Baby: 3-6m, 6-12m, 12-18m, 18-24m
- Machine Washable at 30°, because busy parent's need easy garment care, whilst saving energy and the environment.