With Fathers Day this Sunday , we thought we'd put together a little gift guide, so if you're struggling with what to get to get the man that seems to have everything, here's a few ideas!
1) With BBQ season in full swing, this lovely ash wood and stainless steel set from All Things Brighton will make alfresco dining all the more special this summer, and we all know Dad's do love to stand around the barbeque! http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/allthingsbrightonbeautiful/product/bbq-tool-set
2) We love the idea of growing your very own sloe berry bush this Father's Day with this Glutenous Gardener's set, and we're sure that the bottle that's included will make it all the more sweeter! http://www.glut.co.uk/products/go-sloe
3) Perfect for weekends away, we find that wash bags always go down a treat with Dads! This one by Elvis Kresse is made out of reclaimed fire hose and 50% of all profits go to the Fire Fighters Charity http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/elvisandkresse/product/elvis-kresse-wash-bag
4) Here at Bonnie Baby we love to buy locally and this set of Chutneys from Harveys of Lewes really are tasty! Perfect to go with that age-old Dad favourite - cheese and biscuits! https://www.harveys.org.uk/shop/breweriana-food/169-harveys-chutneys-and-preserves.html
5) Another local brand, Montezumas are known for their delicious and unique flavours of chocolate - this hamper will be sure to go down well if Dad has a sweet tooth! http://www.montezumas.co.uk/chocolate-gifts/boys-chocolate-gift-hamper.html
6)The Brighton Beard Company's beard care set, The Aldington Blues, is the gift to go for if Dad sports some facial hair! Includes their best selling beard balm, beard oil and an ox horn comb. http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/thebrightonbeardcompany/product/aldington-blues-gift-set
Happy Fathers Day!