At The Bonnie mob we are happy to both exchange items and refund if you are not satisfied with your order within 28 days of delivery (consistent with current distant selling laws).
UK customers can create a Free Returns label with Royal Mail.
Please also fill out the returns form included in your delivery and send it along with your return.
We regret that we cannot cover the postage costs for International returns, therefore the customer is responsible for this. Please complete the returns form included in your delivery and send the items back to us.
To exchange an item, please contact Nina on +44 (0)1273 227779 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday - Friday, 9-5pm GMT) so that we can make sure the item you wish to exchange for is available. Please be aware that exchanges may be subject to a return delivery charge, (this will be confirmed when you contact Nina). Thank you.
- Fill in the returns/exchange form as necessary. Your order number, name and address are important so please include this.
- All items must be returned via recorded delivery. The Bonnie mob does not take any responsibility for items lost in transit.
- Return items must be in the same condition when sent. Complete with all labels and in perfect condition. The Bonnie mob reserves the right to refuse a return/exchange if the goods are not in the original condition. If your item is faulty Bonnie baby Ltd will refund your postage costs.
- Bonnie baby Ltd does not cover the cost of return delivery.
The Bonnie mob, Returns/exchanges 16 Kingsthorpe Road 1st Floor Hove East Sussex BN3 5HR UK
What happens when you have received my return?
- The Bonnie mob will endeavour to process all returns and exchanges within 4 working days of receipt.
- You will be emailed to inform you of any actions taken.
- Refunds can take 5-10 working days to appear in your bank account.